TheAdvanced Excel Courseis designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
ThisAdvanced Excel Coursewill empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Performing complex calculations more efficiently, using various Excel functions.
- Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Creating MIS reports.
- Designing and using templates.
- Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
- Advanced Formulas and Functions:
- Advanced Financial Functions
- Advanced Logical & Error Functions
- Advanced Text Functions
- Advanced-Data & Time Functions
- Advanced Lookup & Reference Functions
- What-If Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Data Consolidation
- Working with Duplicates
- Data cleaning in Excel
- Data Validation
- How to lock values and formulas in your Excel worksheets
- Track down mistakes in your worksheet using the Formula Auditing tools
- How to share your Excel workbook and not worry about someone making changes thatll ruin yourwork
- How to use Data Validation to make sure the data going into any cell meets the criteria youve specified
- Advanced Custom Formatting
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Sparklines, Slicers & Timelines
- Debugging formulas to check the errors
- Advanced Pivot Tables
- PivotTable calculations
- Using slicers in PivotTables
- Conditional formatting in PivotTables
- Creating PivotCharts
- Advanced Charting
- Macros (Optional)
- Tips & Tricks
Event link: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Kolkata/ee66e4902982c255a4d354aaa3d8f934-Advanced-Excel-with-Macros?src=mypoolin