Indian Council for Cultural Relations 9A, Ho Chi Minh Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
What got you here, wont get you there. Most entrepreneurs fail to scale up because it needs a whole new set of skills, tools and people. Learn from someone who started local and went global with more than 8 businesses in US and India.
1) When to scale up? 3 signs you are ready
2) What changes between startup & scale up?
3) The Network Effect
4) How to attract the right team for scaling? Where to find them?
5) Change in team dynamics (what got you here, wont get you there)
6) How much funding to raise? How to select the right investors?
7) Setting up a KPI system in place to push the growth team while increasing accountability (hire slow, fire fast).
8) Burning Money vs Money Management
9) Speed up with strategic partners. How to choose? Why will they partner with a startup?
10) Align value creation with valuation and exit in mind. (This is where you and your investors get rich)
Date & Timing : Sunday, the 21st of April 2019 between 3:45 pm and 8 pm
Main facilitator: Avelo Roy (MD, Kolkata Ventures)
Venue: Indian Council for Cultural Relations, 9A Ho Chi Minh Sarani, Kolkata 700071
Price: Rs 1200 per person (Early Bird Price: Rs 750)
The workshop will be facilitated by Mr. Avelo Roy (MD, Kolkata Ventures). Avelo Roy started his entrepreneurial journey at 19 years of age and built his first million dollar business by the time he was 22. Avelo is a Tech Entrepreneur, Investor, TV Host & 3 times TEDx Speaker. He has done it for 8 of his own business in US and India and helped 100's of startups to do the same under Kolkata Ventures.