No.4, M.G.R. Street No.4, MGR Street, Near Race Course, Bharathi Nagar, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Meesapulimala is the second highest peak in the Western Ghats of Idukki district on the Indian subcontinent after Anamudi. Its peak is 2,640 meters (8,661 ft) above sea level.
The name derives from the fact that it is formed of eight hills which spread like a mustache which gave a name as Meesapulimala. It is considered to be the most beautiful mountains to climb over in the south Western Ghats.
The Best part of the Meesapulimala Trek you could see lots of rhododendrons flowers. The Valley is also called Rhodo Valley. Its special because it only places you see these flowers in south India else it grows in abundance in Sikkim and nearby regions. Rhododendron trees are actually the state tree of Sikkim. Please do look for the picture of this beautiful flower tree.
The Campsite of this Messapulimala Trek in the Silent Valley of Munnar. It has a beautiful panoramic view of the below valley and waterfalls.
Trek Cost per head includes the following:
To and fro journey
Two breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday)
Packed lunch (Saturday)
One dinner (Saturday)
Lots and lots of FUN.
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown.
* All participants have to fill disclaimer forms
* All participants must follow the outdoor leader's instructors and must not stray away from the group.
* It could be quite cold in the camp/homestay.
* Veg food will be served during the trip. We will not be able to entertain to specific choice/demand of the participant.
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for walking around the campsite/homestay.
6. Water Bottle (2 liters)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Camera/Binocular (optional)
10. Carry your Identification card and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of clothes.
Case 1: If the cancellation is done before 7th day from the trek date then FULL REFUND is applicable.
Case 2: If the cancellation is done before 4th day from the trek date then HALF REFUND is applicable. However, you can opt to carry forward the amount for the future event happening in the coming 2 months.
Case 3: If the cancellation is done after 1 day from the trek date then NO REFUND is applicable. But, you are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation
PS: Above itinerary is tentative and subject to change depending on the situation on the ground.