Are you craving lush greenery and the call of the mountains? Have you ticked the highest peak in Karnataka off your bucket list yet? If not, we got you covered this holiday season.
Explore the beauty of the majestic Western Ghats and Chikmagalur and experience the true essence of hiking with Plan the Unplanned's Mullayangiri trek
A wonderful way to spend your weekend in the hills, what are you waiting for?
Book right away
Mullayangiri is the highest peak in Karnataka and one of the most sought-after trek destinations for hiking enthusiasts. Standing at a height of 6330 ft is this beautiful destination with virgin grasslands, steeply inclined paths, picturesque views and even caves.
Nestled in the Baba Budangiri- Drona taluk range, Mullayangiri is not to be missed and with Plan the Unplanned you're only bound to take back fond memories and experiences
Cost: 3799/- ( Exclusive of GST)
Leave Bangalore on Friday night
>Reach campsite, post freshening up leave for the trek start point which is called the Sarpadara.
>Start the trek to the peak passing through the Nandi statue and caves with mineral deposits.
>Upon reaching the peak, have packed lunch and continue with the descent.
>Ridge hike during descending to forest check post.
>Relaxation at jhari falls(also known as buttermilk falls) post the tiring trek
>Return to the campsite, freshen up, dinner and bonfire
> Wake and freshen up, have breakfast and leave for Datta Peeta
>Post exploring Datta Peeta we shall head to Bhadra reservoir for some fun river rafting
>Leave for Bangalore and reach by 10.30pm(ETA)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 Dinner
- Transportation to and fro ( Non A/c )
- Accommodation in tents on 2/3 Sharing
- Forest Permits
- Local Guide
- Jhari Falls Jeep Ride
- Experience that you
- Any personal expenses
- Second day Lunch
- River Rafting at Bhadra
- Any kind of insurance medical, health, vehicle etc
- Anything not included above
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delays in reaching the destination.
Event link: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/46e894211b1b584fd891ca8ce09a345d-Mullayanagiri-Trek-and-Camping?src=mypoolin