This is Remote LIVE Instructor led Onlinecourse delivered via Video Conference using Zoom or GoToMeetingwhich will teach you thebasics ofStructured Query Language (SQL) and will focus on T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server based databases.
Get an in-depth introduction to the SQL and T-SQLterminology, concepts, and skills plus, explore T-SQL scripts, database queries, and data types with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- 16 hours of Practical Hands on SQL Fundamentals and Programming on Microsoft SQL Server
- All sessions are recorded and Lifetime access torecordings along with training material, lab exercises, sql scripts used in lab exercises and case studies provided to students
- Real World Use cases and Scenarios
- Trainers are experts in SQL and also Microsoft Certified SQL instructors
This course will be taught over 4 weekends starting on February 2, 2019
- Dates: February 2,3,9,10,16,17,23,24, 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 9am-11am PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Who can take this course?
- Anyone with no background in SQL or databases but this knowledge would help them become more efficient in working with data, tables, or databases.
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) version of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
- If you work in: IT, HR, business, Operations, Sales,Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Production, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Financial services, orin any other industrythat collects data which has to be manipulated for insights, trends etc.
- Someone who wants tostart building foundationalcoding skills which will help them build a 6 figure salary career in the software industry.
You need a Windows 7 or higher computer
- History of SQL and T-SQL
- Getting Started withSQL and T-SQL- Basic SQL programming knowledge and techniques
- Complete literal SELECT statements.
- Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
- Filter data using the WHERE clause
- Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
- Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
- Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
- Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
- Learn about data manipulation using Transact-SQL (T-SQL), including INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.
- Explore wrapper objects, such as views and stored procedures.
- Learn about database design and normalization
- Using joins, return columns and rowsfrom multiple tables in the same query
- Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
- SQL Integrity Constraints
- Relational and Relational Databases
Event link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/t-sql-beginner-level-training-in-lucknow-india-sql-databases-t-sql-queries-commands-select-tickets-54514556506?aff=ebapi