Brought to you by Young-Scientist
Please note that this is a kid-onlyworkshop
Eligibility:ClassVI to XII
Thisis a workshop that takes a practical approach to develop critical thinking. The aim is tohelp the participants perform analysis, find efficient problem-solving strategies and become better thinkers as a whole. This course also serves as a training forOlympiads andTalent Search Exams. All necessary worksheets and materials will be provided. Group activities and games will demand the application of theory to real-life problems.
- Develop skills in verbal reasoning
- Improve comprehension skill
- Develop active listening
- Learn to tackle twisted problems
- Avoid misunderstandings in communication
- Translating word problems to mathematics
- Verbal Reasoning
- Active listening
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Misdirections & Misunderstandings
- Implicit Assumptions
- Word problems
- Detail the different aspects of intelligence.
- Establish the importance of critical thinking in life.
- Clarify concepts like Venn diagram, polynomial division etc.
- Develop skills in logical, verbal and spatial reasoning.
- Improve decision-making ability.
- Build social skills and interpersonal communication.
- Provide time management and test-day strategies for Olympiads.
- Have good fun and become better thinkers!
Event link: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Chennai/21b7bd79fb36f56a69f7c31896e17e87-YS-Brain-XL-Workshop-Verbal?src=mypoolin